- Potencia máxima de 190W y nivel de sonido de 125dB
- Altavoces de gama completa de 4X 2.25"
- Entrada múltiple & Control de un solo botón
- 50Hz - 20KHz potente bajo profundo
- Bluetooth 5.0 y amplificador digital
The 4X full-range speakers plus 5.25-inch subwoofer speaker can burst out 2x deeper bass than other 2.1 soundbar, bringing an immersive home theater experience.
True high-end, cost-effective!
With 190W output power and more than 125dB SPL, Soundbar with Subwoofer provides a room-shaking powerful bass, precise audio and 3D surround sound.
1. Please use an audio or RCA cable to connect to traditional TVs, make sure it's audio output instead of audio in.
2. For Smart TVs: You can choose to connect via Bluetooth, audio cable, RCA cable or optical connection.
3. For optical connections: Please change your TV audio output to PCM (PCM is a form of digital signal that is used to represent analogue data, and is an optional audio Format on many Televisions)
4.Sound bars for TV does not support Dolby Sound and DTS.
5. The Sound bar has no sound when I am watching Netflix and Prime. How should I deal with it?
-If you find that there is no sound on the Soundbar while playing on Netflix, Prime, etc., you need to find the Audio setting option and select Stereo instead of Dolby. Here are the specific instruction:
*Roku: Choose Stereo for Audio-->Audio Mode, and if it is through HDMI ARC, set the HDMI option to PCM-Stereo, if it is through an optical fiber, set the HDMI AND S/PDFI option to PCM-Stereo.
*Fire stick: Settings-->Sound/Display--> Audio, select Stereo.
*Apple TV: Settings-->Audio & Video--> Audio Output, select Stereo, and select Auto for Dolby Digital
Subwoofer L220 x D120x H398mm
Q: Where are the soundbar inputs located?
A: The inputs for Bomaker soundbar (AUX, Optical, and DC in) are located at the back of the soundbar.
Q: Is it possible to connect extra speakers or a Subwoofer via Bluetooth?
A: Unfortunately, as the Soundbar is a Bluetooth receiver and not a Bluetooth transmitter, it’s not possible to connect extra speakers or a Subwoofer via Bluetooth.
Q: Can the Soundbar be wall mounted?
A: Yes, the soundbar can be wall mounted. However, wall fixings are not supplied with the product and must be purchased separately.
GREAT SOUND, EASY TO CONECT!
I am using the HDMI ARC input and it works flawlessly with every sources. Voices are loud and creasp with decent basses. I am very happy with the power level for my small living room. Thank you Bomaker for making good and affordable products.
Very good soundbar, good and clarity sound at Little price, i think Is a One of best soundbar at This price
Sounds amazing and a great deal!