- 2.1 Audio Channel Soundbar with 150W output and four full-range stereo speakers, Sound Pressure Level: 110dB, kick your tv's sound up a notch with this elegantly designed soundbar with powerful slim subwoofer
- Powerful Subwoofer: Rich, deep bass with wireless subwoofer and built-in DSP, System Frequency: 60 Hz - 20 KHz to transform movies, music, and TV into an explosive experience
- 4 Sound Modes: Customer your sound with adjustable bass, treble, dialogue, and equalizer. You can increase/decrease the treble and bass or use the automatic feature to set-up treble and bass at the click of a button
- Bluetooth offers seamless streaming from Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, tablet, or computer, 35-Inch 2.1 channel soundbar compatible with Roku, Firestick, DVD player and pairs easily with your TV
- Supplied Optical or RCA cable enables quick and easy set-up of the soundbar to your television. 1 Year Hassle-Free Warranty, and 24/7 Professional Customer Support
Slim Wireless Subwoofer
Soundbar with a wireless subwoofer adds punch and rumble to your TV shows, action movies or movies with epic music, creating a fuller sound and more effectively projecting audio throughout the room.
150W Premium Audio
Drove by 4 powerful full-range speaker and 2 bass ports, delivering 110dB and 150W premium audio. Experience your favorite TV Shows, movies, or big games with the 2.1 Channel Sound Bar System.
4.2 Bluetooth Music Streaming
Connect your Bluetooth device to the soundbar to enjoy your favorite music with surround sound quality. For devices without Bluetooth, devices can be connected to the soundbar via the AUX cable.
Q: How to pair the wireless subwoofer to the soundbar?
A: Here is the link about how to pair: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y7iuePB4sAEc6vvK5BZVAAJggEtjEOWJ/view?usp=sharing.
Step 1: Please plug in the power of the subwoofer;
Step 2. Please turn on the switch and press "PAIR KEY" button;
Step 3: When the connection is complete the red indicator will turn on and remain solid.
Q: How to get a booming sound?
A: Please update the soundbar firmware, you will get a more powerful sound from this soundbar. Here is the link of the update code and instruction: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iHOQx7czyTqIGwojUOXx6UP5XYPrZAq8?usp=sharing