With a detachable design for easy and flexible placement, convenient for you to move it anywhere.
* Merge two parts before using it and connect them via the included mini RCA to RCA cable.
* Rotate counterclockwise to merge two parts. Rotate clockwise to split them.
* Soundbar can't be used separately when split.
1. Please use an audio or RCA cable to connect to traditional TVs, and make sure the port on your TV is audio output, instead of audio in.
2. For smart TVs, you can choose to connect via Bluetooth, audio cable, RCA cable, or optical connection. For optical connections, please change your TV audio output to PCM (PCM is a form of digital signal that is used to represent analogue data, and is an optional audio format on many Televisions)
3. Please make sure the protective caps at the ends of the optical cable are removed before plugging it in.
4. This soundbar for TV does not support Dolby Sound and DTS.